PRACTICAL COMPLETION INSPECTIONS
Hand Over (practical completion)
- Plastering, both internal and external;
- Ceilings and cornices;
- Walls and skirting boards;
- Doors and windows;
- Baths, showers and vanities (correct installation and support);
- Plumbing finishes and fixtures (installation only);
- Electrical finishes, fittings and fixtures (installation only);
- Floor and wall tiling;
- Paint coatings;
- Inbuilt appliances (installation only).
Should you have a problem or concern with any part of the construction of your new home, we can offer independent advice as to the acceptable method of construction or for a fair resolution to a particular situation, independent to your builders’ technical bias and expertise.
- A comprehensive and detailed written report with photos within 2 business days of inspection;
- Any further information and/or telephone support required after our reports are delivered;
- On-site discussion and mediation (on a negotiated hourly rate).
Contact the Office Manager to discuss which inspection will suit your situation firstname.lastname@example.org