Terms & Conditions
- The inspection/survey and report is for the exclusive use of the person or persons whose name appears on the report and shall not be used by any third party without the prior knowledge or approval of the author;
- The report relates to a visual assessment of the condition the building was in on the day of the survey. It does not include any inaccessible areas as defined under the Australian Standard 4349.1-1995 or areas concealed by insulation, heavy furniture, household appliances, floor coverings, landscaping, etc;
- The report covers the main structure and attached structures only ie. Carports, garages, etc. Spas or indoor/outdoor pools receive a visual safety check only;
- The client should contact the local Council for details of their mandatory pool inspection findings and requirements;
- The report is not a structural guarantee of the property, but is the result of a Professional opinion of the soundness and serviceability condition of the property. It is the intent of the inspection to place a home buyer in a better position to make an informed decision. Not all conditions will be identified and unexpected maintenance should still be anticipated;
- The report does not cover electrical, gas or plumbing installations apart from a visual check on these fixtures;
- If there appears to be non-Council approved structures on the property, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact the Council, through the owner’s authorization, with regard to formalizing acknowledgement of these structures prior to or after purchase. This service may also be included if required;
- The report may record any past and present visual termite activity noted during inspection. The client is advised to arrange a separate inspection by a registered pest control provider.The report will be presented to the client, with our best endeavors, within 48 hours of acceptance, wherever possible;
- The report complies with requirements of Australian Standard 4349.1 1995 and any advice given is done so with the best of intent.
No Liability shall be accepted on an account of failure of the Report to notify any problems in the area(s) or section(s) of the subject property physically inaccessible for inspection, or to which access for Inspection is denied by or to the Inspector (including but not limited to or any area(s) or section(s) so specified by the Report).
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY TO THE THIRD PARTIES
This Report is made solely for the use and benefit of the Client named on the front of this report. No liability or responsibility whatsoever, in contract or tort, is accepted to any third party who may rely on the report wholly or in part. Any third party acting or relying on this report, in whole or in part does so at his or her own risk.
We have Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Initial reports can either be faxed, emailed, posted or personally collected from our office, following payment of account in full. Unless other previous arrangements have been made with the Office Manager, the hard copy is then mailed out to the client as required.
INTERNET BANKING (Ensure Invoice No. or Name is specified.)
CASH or CHEQUE at the office (by appointment only).